Thursday, February 09, 2006

jay the sensitive sensai

from the Someone Should Get On It Dept.

ok, here's an idea for a Saturday Night Live skit. Jay the Sensitive Sensai. Picture like the Cobra Kai sensai from Karate Kid.

Scenario 1:
Jay: "You must FIGHT. and you must KILL.
always fight to win. never fight to lose"
Student: "But Sensai Jay, how can we bla bla bla?"
Jay: "awww, I dunNO ... sometimes I just .... "
whatever, and then just get all emotional.

Scenario 2:
Jay: "ok, class, are you gonna fight?!"
Whole class: "YES, SENSAI!"
Jay: "are you gonna show no mercy?"
Whole class: "YES, SENSAI!"
Jay: "ok, do you guys reeeally mean that? because like, you always answer in the same way and it kind of just sometimes makes me wonder if you're even listening or if you're just mindlessly saying what you think I want to hear."

Scenario 3:
Jay: "Alright Danny, that's it. Drop and give me 20. I mean, unless you really don't want to. I know your arms must be sore from practice yesterday. ok, give me 5. or, ok, just go give Bobby a hug and apologize. ya know what guys? Lets just go get ice cream sundaes. on me!"

No comments: